MEAN Stack Bootcamp 2021 Become Job Ready Dev – Course Site
Learn MEAN Stack from a Dev and Become a Job Ready Dev. A dev that the company loves to hire in 2021.
What you’ll learn
MEAN Stack Bootcamp 2021 Become Job Ready Dev – Course Site
You will be building a full-stack fully functional application by using MEAN Stack.
By the end of this course, you should be able to build your own web app by using MEAN Stack.
We are going to take you through a series of concept building techniques that will help you understand ins and outs of MEAN Stack.
After completion of this course, you will be able to build your own RESTful API using Mongo DB, Angular, and node js.
By building your own REST API you should be able to connect to any other APIs like Paypal, Braintree, or even Darksky API That we will be discussing a quite lot.
We also cover software testing inside this course that will give you not only the experience of building software application using MEAN Stack but also it will help you to test the code that you’ve written so far.
By the end of this course, you should be able to handle, develop and maintain modular single page application using Angular 11.
If all the above sounds crazy don’t worry we are going to build everything single component from scratch. So don’t worry you will be up and running by the end of this course.
We will also covered the latest CRUD concept using Mongo DB.
A computer connected with the internet.
That’s all you need to get started with this course.
MEAN Stack is growing technology around the globe. Companies want to hire those types of developers who are familiar with the latest technology, not the old LAMP or XAMP. Today many enterprise leaders are struggling to use the diverse options available to create web development projects. With technological advancements taking place every few months, it becomes difficult to keep pace unless you are a fast learner. Just when the web development community was getting comfortable with LAMP, MEAN stack made its entry, and boy it has completely redefined how web developers work.
Almost, every web development player in the market is trying to become a MEAN stack app developer.
The overall aim of the course is to enable to you confidently build all different types of applications using the MEAN stack. MEAN Stack Bootcamp 2021 Become Job Ready Dev – Course Site
To do this, the course is divided into four sections, each section focusing on a different goal. The four sections all work together to build a full application, with an overall outcome of showing how to architect and build complete MEAN applications.
The breakdown of sections looks like this:
- By the end of section one, you will be able to set up a web-server using Node.js and Express, to listen for requests and return responses.
- By the end of section 2, you will be able to design NoSQL databases and work with MongoDB from the command line and from Node and Express.
- After section 3 you will be able to design and build robust REST APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB, following industry best practices.
- By the end of section four, you will be able to build high-quality AngularJS 11 single-page applications (SPAs), following industry best practices.
- When you have finished with section five you will able to add authentication to the MEAN stack, enabling users to log in and manage sessions
Why MEAN Stack App Development is such a great choice?
Using the same programming language in both the front and back ends of the application has multiple benefits. For one thing, it makes data communication between server and client simpler and faster. It makes modifications to either end easier.
It also promotes reusing code across multiple technologies that in turn helps keep the application secure and stable.
2) Speedy data storage and retrieval – MongoDB does not require any predefined regulation to establish field relations, unlike MySQL database that cannot operate without predefined database schemas and rules. Moreover, the addition or deletion of records is very easy in MongoDB – all thanks to the dynamic schemas that it relies on. All this ensures that the system becomes efficient and more speedy regular functions can be performed.
3) Uniform Programming Language – what works in favor of the MEAN stack is that one can control both the front end and back end activities because of JSON which is compatible with MongoDB database, Express, and Node.js server, and Angular. As such, they need any other programming languages like PYTHON or PHP.
Furthermore, the node.js framework reduces the page load time making it a hot favorite for web-based applications.
4) OS Compatibility – MEAN stack is compatible with MS Windows, MAC OS, and Linux. Do you still have doubts about the feasibility of the MEAN stack?
5) Agility and Quality of Apps – the basic architecture of MEAN is set up to support automated testing; as such developers can easily make corrections as and when the situation arises. Hence one can expect agile and quality app development with the MEAN stack.
6) MEAN stack supports the MVC architecture –The single programming language and flexible database of the MEAN stack allows it to handle the complex procedures of the MVC framework. This ensures that development work does not become tedious or less productive.
You will learn how to:
- Create Nodejs server with Express.js
- Use ES6 with Nodejs
- Create Restful APIS with Nodejs, Express, and Mongoose
- Secure Restful APIS with Passport and JWT
- Social(Twitter, Google, Github) Authentication in Nodejs
- CRUD(Create, Read, Update, Delete) Operation in Angular
- Build an Angular App with Angular Material, Material Data Table, and Material Dialog
- Learn how to use Angular Material Components in Real-world Application
- JSON Web Token Authentication in Angular
- Social(Twitter, Google, Github) Authentication in Angular
- Document RESTFUL APIS with Swagger
- Send Email in Nodejs
- And much more in this course
I am super excited to share my experience and knowledge with you. Aren’t you excited? If so then what are you waiting for let get started?
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who wants to learn MEAN Stack and wants to become a full-stack MEAN developer. Again remember you should be familiar with basic HTML, CSS, and js. This course is for complete beginners. So sit tight this is going to be a bumpy ride with me where you are going to freak out by some of the concepts that you never heard before. So see you inside this course.
- Last updated 12/2020
MEAN Stack Bootcamp 2021 Become Job Ready Dev – Course SiteContent From: https://www.udemy.com/course/mean-stack-bootcamp-2021-become-job-ready-dev/
Download Now Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide Course Site