What you’ll learn
How to create elements dynamically
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
Did you want to create a download file option for your web visitors – downloading content from data and even a Google Spreadsheet?
- Setting up a default data object
- Generating a downloadable CSV file on the fly
- Element select and style manipulation
- Adding of event listeners to elements
- createObjectURL method to create file URLs
- Cleaning and restructuring of data objects for CSV
- Adding elements and removing elements from the web page
- Use of fetch to get Google Spreadsheet JSON feed
- Setup of Google Spreadsheet JSON
- Restructuring JSON to array format for CSV file
- Source Code is included so you can try the code and build your own version of the application.
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- YouTube Masterclass – Your Complete Guide to YouTube Course Site