Complete WordPress mastery course beginner to pro
You’ll learn by making all kind of websites like Ecommerce, blog,business,services,multi-vendor sites, SEO & much more
What you’ll learn
Complete WordPress mastery course beginner to pro
- Learn to set up local development environments to play with WordPress websites in private, on your own computer.
ECommerce and WordPress: using WooCommerce to build a webstore, and using Custom Post Types within WooCommerce.
Customizing Account, Cart, and Checkout pages. Shipping and Digital Delivery.
- Lifetime access to the course, including all future updates.
- Download and configure free open-source software tools and use online services to build the resources you need to create and manage WordPress websites.
- Add contact forms, Google Maps embedded in the site, and Google Analytics integrations for tracking visitors and traffic.
- Working with Theme Frameworks and Child Themes. Creating a Child Theme manually and using a plugin.
- Working with plugins, and vetting them for usability, reputation and longevity. Website Speed and Performance testing.
- Evaluate and choose hosting for your own websites and client sites, with insights from 15 years of hosting client websites.
- Build more than 10 modern mobile-responsive websites, each with a different focus and learning purpose – each one could be re-purposed for a client website.
- Active and helpful community and forum.
- Direct access to your instructors for questions and help through the Udemy communications channels.
- Create a blog-style website, including category and tag navigation systems, and post formats for organizing content
- Updating WordPress, Themes and Plugins
- How Create Mailchimp account
- Learn How to get Mailchimp API
- How to get Google Analytics account
- API and Much More
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Internet access for many of the lessons
- You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
With WordPress powering more than 25% of all websites in the world, there’s never been a better time to build an income and a business around it.
You will be learning wordpress web designing by making different kind of multiple websites from scratch, we will be using premium and free themes making simple blog, portfolio, and services websites and then we will be moving to the advance level where we will covering advance topics in e-commerce by making ecommerce websites and multi-vendor platforms. Then we will be moving to our next phase where i will be showing you how you can sell any kind of products on your website.
No better time than now, and only increasing
You’re here because you want to Learn and master WordPress and that’s a good idea and fortunately you’re in the right place. And, you can do it without learning any programming or coding.
While WordPress is open source, and because of that has thousands of developers building resources for it, it still takes quite a bit of learning to become a master at building and managing websites with it. It’s not just learning the WordPress CMS platform, there’s a small amount of graphic design knowledge needed, hosting and server management, troubleshooting broken sites or problems by hacking into the back end and server setup, and properly staging development environments around new sites or when performing updates and changes on existing sites.
Why am I qualified to teach you?
Through this course, I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned and mastered in more than 3 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
My business lets me work on my own schedule, manage my home workspace without a boss or a manager you can say i am a boss of my own, and gives me an unlimited ceiling for profit and income and time freedom no, burden of hurry or fear of losing my job.
Without learning to code or programming anything, I’m able to leverage what’s already been done with WordPress to create modern, responsive, robust and fully functional websites for clients of all types.
I’m hoping you’ll get the same results. Let this course give you the head start you need to increase your income fast by making your own web design company or finding a web designer job easly.
During this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start or improve your own WordPress website business.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and freely available tools should take this course.
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Those new to WordPress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.
- Want to learn Mailchimp
- Those who want to learn about API’s
- GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide Course Site