asp.net web API and angular development to deployment Tutorial
Learn to develop web application using asp net web API and angular and deploy to live server
What Will I Learn?
asp.net web api and angularjs development to deployment Tutorial
- Will love to develop web application using ASP .NET Web API and AngularJS
In this course, you will learn –
- How to create an angular module and include the module in your web project.
- Write the angular js controller and register with the module.
- Bind the angularjs module and controller with your view.
- How to use UI-route for anchoring.
- Create the master layout and render all the subviews in the master layout.
- How to use bootstrap in your web application.
- Learn How to create an API.
- How HTTP Verbs work.
- Learn How the API route works.
- How to use HTTP Verbs as a prefix.
- Learn How to use HTTP Verbs as an attribute.
- How to use route attribute for writing custom route.
- Learn How to write connection config and insert data into the database.
- How to get a list of data and show it in the HTML table.
- Learn How to get single data and show it in the edit form.
- How to update and delete data.
- What should you return from the API endpoint?
- How should you return from the API endpoint?
- Learn How to show success or error message on a successful or failed API calling.
- How to use $resource service instead of $http service for getting, inserting, updating and deleting data.
- Learn How to upload a file, show uploaded image and show image preview on selecting an image.
- How to create pagination.
- Learn How to deploy your API application in live server
- How to deploy your web site in another live server and connect with your API server.
- Learn How to get a path and give permission to the directory for uploading files in a live server.
Who is the target audience?
- Complete Modern Amazon clone: Angular 5 and Node.js Course