What Will I Learn?
- Get and post data using AJAX
- Use jQuery AJAX functionality
- Use Axios AJAX functionality
- Build applications using AJAX
- Send data and receive responses and output response content
- Web editor
- Internet Access
Once you start using jQuery or Axios for AJAX you will see how easy AJAX can be to add to your web pages.
With options for GET and POST both provide an easy way for AJAX.
The course provide several examples of how to connect to web apis and retrieve data for your web applications.
Friendly responses in the Q&A to help you learn further and clarify course content if needed.
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience ready to help you learn more about AJAX
What are you waiting for join now and start learning AJAX today.
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers who want to practice AJAX
- Anyone who wants a quick and easy way to make AJAX requests
- GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide Course Site