Minitab: Master Minitab From A-Z | Minitab 19 Course
Minitab: Best Minitab course to Master Minitab Software with Theory, Examples and Case Studies | Master Minitab Software
What you’ll learn Minitab: Master Minitab From A-Z | Minitab 19 Course
- Types of Data (Attribute, Variable, Count, etc.)
- How to plot different types of charts in Minitab (Bar Chart, Pareto, Pie Diagrams, Histograms, Dot Plot, Individual Value Plot, Time series plot, etc.) Box Plot
- Descriptive Statistics in Minitab (Mean, Median, Range, Standard Deviation and Variance)
- Inferential Statistics (1 sample t test, 2 sample t test, paired t test, 2 variances, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test, and chi-square test)
- Central Limit Theorem
- Normal Distribution and Normal Distribution Probability
- Type I and Type II errors
- Statistical Process Control Charts (X bar, R, S, I, MR, C, U, P, NP charts)
- Six Sigma
- Minitab 19
- Minitab 17
- The Minitab Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Course Completion Certificate
- Process Capability
- Cp Cpk Pp Ppk Sigma Level
- Design of Experiments
- Capability Analysis: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Sigma Level
- One Way ANOVA
- Two Way ANOVA
- Blocking and CenterPoint in DOE
- Measurement System Analysis
- Accuracy and Precision Errors
- Bias Linearity and Stability
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Correlation and Regression
- Capability analysis for Non-normal data
- Box-Cox Transformation
- Johnson Transformation
- Minitab Software which you can download from the official website from Minitab, where you can get 30 days free trial
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
In Section 1 we have an introduction where we will look at the Agenda of course.
Next In section 2 we have graphical Analysis where we will look at different types of data types, different types of graphs with both theoretical concepts and how to plot those graphs using hypothetical data sets.
Next in In Section 3, we will look at descriptive statistics. In this section we will look at what is mean, median, range, variance and standard deviation with formulas, once theoretical concepts are understood then we will look at how to calculate descriptive statistics in Minitab.
In the next section 4, we will look at inferential statistics. In this section, we will look at concepts like inferential statistics, what is meant by random sampling, sampling distribution, central limit theorem, and t-distribution introduction concepts.
Next in section 5, we will look at hypothesis testing, in this section, we will look at concepts like confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, null hypothesis, alternate hypothesis, type I and type II errors and we will look at hypothesis tests like 1 sample t-test, 2 sample t-test, 2 variance test, paired t-test, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test, chi-square test, etc.
Next in section 6, we will look at statistical process control charts. In this section, we will look at horizontal lines in control charts like mean, upper control limit, lower control limit, and we will look at the pre-requisites for a process to be a stable process.
In Section 7 we have an introduction where we will look at the Agenda of course.
Next In section 8 and section 9 we have Process Capability where we will look at process capability indices like cp, cpk, pp, ppk, sigma level and parts per million for both normal data and non-normal data theory and case studies using minitab.
Next in In Section 10 one way and two-way ANOVA concepts using hypothesis tests using F and P values both theory and case studies using Minitab.
Similarly, in section 11 we will talk about correlation and regression concepts with theory and examples using Minitab.
In section 12 we will discuss measurement system analysis and how gage r and r studies are conducted in Minitab using theory and examples.
Finally, in section 13 we will talk about the design of experiments including blocking and center points concepts using Minitab and examples.
Tags: minitab, minitab 18, minitab software, minitab 17, minitab free, minitab 19, minitab online, minitab 16, gage r&r minitab, minitab for students, minitab statistical software, minitab 15, minitab cost, minitab free student, minitab full, minitab online free, minitab 2020, minitab 2019, six sigma, minitab six sigma, lean six sigma, minitab training, minitab training courses, minitab online training, minitab classes, minitab certification course, minitab software training
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn and understand data analysis using Minitab or a professional who wants to expand on their current skills. There are no requirements necessary to enroll. I only ask to come open-minded and ready to learn.
- Last updated 7/2020
Download Now free udemy course